Wednesday, March 18, 2009

great day

The on going pain in my chest was the best it has been since I got home. A GREAT JOY!!!
Hand controls have been put on my car and I should get it back tomorrow. FINALLY.

Finished the book Voyage for Madmen - 8 men set out alone in different boats in the 60ties to sail around the world without ever touching land and getting not help of any kind from any one. 1 Made it, six quit and one committed suicide. One Frenchman who was ahead in the race decided not to go back to England after getting around the world, and headed for a second trip. Quite a story.
Starting Amish Grace - our book club book this month about how the Amish community dealt the the murder of a group of their school children by a man who was mad at God for some losses in his life.

God bless you all,
Don

1 comment:

Volkert said...

Don,

I know a Christian songwriter who wrote a powerful song about the Amish murders. I'll try to find the lyrics and get them to you.

Volkert