Sunday, July 29, 2007

UPDATE

We went to church for the second time today. Using the public bus transportation to get there.
FHinished the new Harry Potter book this week and was no t disappointed.

Going to out patient therapy once or twice a week. Will probably continue this for a year or so.
They work me pretty hard.

We are getting our routine at home down pretty well and things are better for both Barb and I.

Looking for a wheel chair Van and hope to have something with in a few months.

Have been to two movies lately so we are getting out a bit more.

This whole process of adapting to live in a wheel chair has been a lot more difficult than I imagined. I am up in m wheel chair almost all day now.

Looking forward to a visit from my sister Carol from Nebraska next month.

More next Sunday.

Thanx for your prayersl

Don

No comments: