Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hi

Still here. The pain in my chest which has been with me ever since in got home seems to be letting up. It that continues, I will be a very happy camper.
Days are pretty much the same. Friends come over to visit. The grand kids stop by often after Suzanne recuperated from her operation. All appears to be will with her.
John Granger, My friend who writes books about Harry Potter was here for a day and it was great to see him. He acknowledges being THE authority on the Harry Potter books.
Am reading his book "The Harry Potter bookshelf". Over my head but good reading anyway. Also reading a bio of Henry Jackson who was President before Lincoln and another book for book club.
Tim gets off the boat for 6 straight weeks before going back to his two weeks on, two weeks off schedule.
Christy and Greg are in Hawaii for two weeks.

Drop me a note at "Holmesdb@gmail.com" if you wish.

He sustains us,
Don

No comments: