Sunday, September 14, 2008

summer almost over

Hi to all you who occasionally look up my blog.
We seem to be doing better every day. Controls on my Van should be done in f couple of weeks. I am up in my chair now all day with an occasional nap.

I supervised the installation of a Basket ball hoop in our drive way for our grandson Andy today. Now I need to find a basketball.

Just started a new book call Flyboys recommended by an onld college friend.

Barb has made peace with our new life. She and Suzanne and the two grandkids just got back from a week on Vancouver Island.

We have had absolutely beautiful weather for a few weeks so I have been outside a lot.

This gal from Alaska has made quite a stir - who would have ever predicted it?

We are ok and appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Life is good again because God has made it that way. I wish it was good for everybody.

Don

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Me - I predicted it early summer.

sandy said...

I wish it was good for everyone also! Good to hear from you - tell all hello!!